Terms Of Service
PRIVACY AND POLICY
• The information we collect
• How we use your information
• Online advertising
• Use of your information
• Legal basis for the use of your information
• How we share your information
• How we protect your information
• Retention of your information
• International Users
• Third party links and services
• Rights of EU data subjects
• Children’s privacy
• Contact information
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Services.
Information that you provide us
The following are the most common ways in which you provide us with information directly:
• Registration for an account
• Use of your account, including uploading content / information to the Services or renting a Vehicle
• Payment information presented when renting a vehicle.
• Registration for an event sponsored by Poing
• Information you provide for your user profile
• Submit a request to work in Poing
• Participation in surveys, contests or raffles.
• Register to receive alerts or other information by email, text or instant message from Poing
• Customer service requests, support requests or other assistance
• Communications related to the service, for example, account verification; technical notification
• Participation in communities, comments on blog entries and participation in other forums.
The types of information we collect directly from you include: your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, credit card and billing and contact information. We also collect certain demographic information if you provide it to us, including age, gender, and the five-digit zip code deducted from your IP address.
Use of your location information
We use your location information, including the precise GPS location, to:
• Track the use of Poing vehicles
• Personalize the content of our Services, which includes reports, recommendations and comments according to your preferences.
• Optimize or improve our products, services and operations.
• Perform statistical, demographic and marketing analysis of the users of the Services and their purchasing patterns
As we continue to develop our business, we can buy, merge or partner with other companies. In such transactions, (including the contemplation of such transactions) the user’s information may be among the assets transferred. If part or all of our assets are sold or transferred to a third party, it is likely that the customer’s information is one of the commercial assets transferred. If such a transfer is subject to additional mandatory restrictions under applicable laws, we will comply with those restrictions.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take technical and organizational security measures to protect your information against accidental or illegal destruction or accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access. However, no method of transmission over the Internet and no means of electronic or physical storage is absolutely secure. As such, you acknowledge and agree that we can not guarantee the security of your information transmitted to, through, or in our Services or through the Internet and that such transmission is at your own risk.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We keep your information for a period no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The period of time during which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collect and use and / or as necessary to comply with applicable laws.